About Our Home Inspector
John Buckley—Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)®
John Buckley is the owner and home inspector of 20/20 Home Inspection of NJ. The attributes of a home that matter most are often the ones that stand out the least, and that’s why it’s important to consult with an experienced professional like John Buckley before you commit to a home purchase.
From components that are integral to the home’s structural integrity, to critical systems such as plumbing and electrical, John’s detail-oriented home inspections will identify not so easily spotted deficiencies so that you know what to do in order for your investment to be structurally safe and financially secure.
Licenses and Certifications
- NJ Home Inspector (#24GI00108800)
- NJ Radon Measurement Tech (#MET12883)
- InterNACHI CPI®, 10 Years (#NACHI10091701)
- InterNACHI Certified Deck Inspector
- InterNACHI Certified Roof Inspector
- InterNACHI Certified WDI Inspector
- InterNACHI Certified Mold Inspector
- InterNACHI Certified Moisture Intrusion Inspector
- InterNACHI Certified Plumbing Inspector
- InterNACHI Certified Commercial Inspector
- InterNACHI Certified Chimney Inspector
- InterNACHI Certified Stucco Inspector
- InterNACHI Certified Electrical Inspector
Dedication – Dependability – Experience
In addition to professionally inspecting homes now for over a decade, John Buckley also has over 20 years of experience working in the construction industry. John’s specific areas of expertise include general contracting, plumbing, landscaping, appliance installation, and work involving roofing and siding.
John’s knowledge of home construction is directly and definitively tied to his hands-on experience in the industry, and he’s happy to share that knowledge with clients everyday to help them securely buy a home that they’ll be satisfied with for years to come. When John shows up for a home inspection, you can rest assured that you’ll be receiving the most dependable and dedicated inspection service offered in the state of New Jersey.
The Unmistakable Sign of a Home Inspector Who Truly Cares
- To keep the home inspection process as open and accessible as possible, we encourage the prospective home-buyer or seller to follow along with John as he inspects the property
- It’s important to us that you have all the answers you need before making a buying decision, and we’ll be available by phone to take your questions before and long after your inspection report is delivered
- To ensure that your prospective home is safe for your family, we utilize specialized diagnostic technology whenever necessary, including: a gas leak detector, a carbon monoxide detector, a moisture meter, and aerial drone photography